Water Distribution & Sewerage Projects
Intalect is the contractor trusted by supply authorities like SunWater and councils like Rockhampton City Council. It offers full turn-key electrical on large projects like the $50 million Rockhampton to Yeppoon pipeline and redesigns of existing systems in ageing pump stations.
More than 20 sewerage pump stations owned by Rockhampton City Council run on switchboards designed and engineered by Intalect; while the company has refitted pump stations in Mirani, Blacks Beach and Sarina for Mackay Regional Council.
- Design and engineering of custom switchboards
- SCADA control system installations
- Installation of new machinery
- Screw presses/ motor control centres
High Voltage Installations
Intalect has experienced electrical contractors available to perform high-voltage installations from design and procurement to construction and commissioning. The company won the tender to install high voltage supply for Rockhampton Airport’s new $6M air traffic control tower and offers the following services:
- High Voltage cabling installations
- Installation of transformers
- Custom switchboards
- Installations of High Voltage circuit breakers & switching stations